The opinions are that of the reviewer. To be considered for review please send us an email.
- Tea in the Afternoon
- Key Change
- 3 Life Lessons I Learned From Hamlet In A Hot Tub
- 39 Steps: Union Square Theatre
- It Runs In The Family
- Ophelia at ToyKraft Gotham Dance Theatre
- Gender: A Performance Project
- Good Boys and True
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
- All About Sex (Meat The Garcias)
- Love, Sex and Death in the Amazon
- Dracula by Three Day Hangover
- The 20th Of November
Raymond Helkio is a director, film & theatre director and graduate of the Ontario College of Art & Design University. He is a Canadian Ambassador for the Moral Courage Project and author of The Great Meeting Room. He uses his free time to throw Slurpee’s at bullies.